Here’s a list of requests we support in all of our subscription plans:
✅ What we can do in graphic design(within scope)?
- Display ads
- Print or digital brochures
- Trade show marketing materials
- Banner ads for Google, Facebook, Social Media, etc
- Social media graphics
- Outdoor graphics
- Event collateral
- Email Header Graphics & Signatures (design only, no coding)
- Blog header graphics
- “Hero” images for your website
- Basic photo edits & photo manipulation
- Removing backgrounds from images
❌ What we can’t do in graphic design (out of scope)?
- Strategic branding decisions
- Logo creation (unless you provide a clear concept/brief)
- Landing page illustrations
- Illustrated blog headers
- Characters & mascots
✅ What we can do in UI/UX (within scope)?
- Landing page design
- Dashboard design
- Mockups of web or mobile apps
- Sign up flows
❌ What we can’t do in UI/UX (out of scope)?
- UX strategic decisions
- Landing page copywriting
- Coding (HTML/CSS/etc.)
- Website Builders
- WordPress, Webflow etc.
- Email Marketing Tools
- Pitch decks
- Investor Memorandum
- Sales presentations
- Annual reports
✅ What we can do in presentation design (within scope)?
- Work in PPT/PPX, PowerPoint or Figma
- Media File Insertions (depends on the file size) - GIF, Video, Audio
- Slide Movements: Slide transition effects, object animations
- Supporting graphic design & illustrations: charts, diagrams, background designs, characters, typography, icons/objects
❌ What we can’t do in presentation design (out of scope)?
- Content writing
- Interactive PDFs
- Print/web files. to PowerPoint conversion
- Presentation conversion formats like Keynote and Prezi
- Designs that are not presentations, but delivered in presentation format
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
✅ What we can do in Motion Design (within scope)?
- Animated infographics
- Hero image animations
- Character animation
- Animated logos
- Product animations
- HTML Banner Ad
- Light video editing
- Animated explainer videos
- Animated ads
- UI/UX animation
❌ What we can’t do in motion design (out of scope)?
- Scripting (you need to provide the scripts)
- 3D Animation
- Special visual effects