- All Collections
- Design Brief Templates
- How to brief for brand guidelines?
How to brief for brand guidelines?
- What's your mission & vision?
- What's your brand's personality and tone of voice
- Logo guidelines and variations
- Size and proportions
- Safe space
- Wrong use / don'ts
- Colour scheme
- Pantone (name and number)
- Print colours (CMYK)
- Digital colours (RGB and HEX codes)
- Fonts & Typography
- Typeface (set the rules for headlines, body text, captions etc.)
- Spacing (tracking and kerning ratios for consistency)
- Stock pictures (the type of stock images associated with your brand)
- Icons & illustration styles (realistic, comic, isometric, line art, etc.)
- Filters & overlays (specify the exact style, tone and opacity)
- What size should your brand guidelines be?
(e.g. A4, Landscape, Portrait)
Did this answer your question?